Morgan and April, you can Doo EIT! Apes, sorry I haven't been calling you when I do go running, do you want me to do that again? I haven't been running as often as I'd like, but I usually still get it in at least 3Xs a week. I've grown very fond of a route around my neighborhood that takes me about 45 minutes to do. I definitly feel the difference in my mood and concentration ability when I am not able to go. This week's weather has been incredibly beautiful... I am so dreading the colder weather. I'm not sure what I'm going to do when it's too cold to run outside.
It looks like there is something in the air....I haven't run either for a long while....I need another 5 or 10 k to motivate me!!!
ReplyDeleteMorgan and April, you can Doo EIT! Apes, sorry I haven't been calling you when I do go running, do you want me to do that again?
ReplyDeleteI haven't been running as often as I'd like, but I usually still get it in at least 3Xs a week. I've grown very fond of a route around my neighborhood that takes me about 45 minutes to do. I definitly feel the difference in my mood and concentration ability when I am not able to go. This week's weather has been incredibly beautiful... I am so dreading the colder weather. I'm not sure what I'm going to do when it's too cold to run outside.
yes! call me!
ReplyDelete