Friday, August 26, 2011

Skimmed at least 5 minutes off!!



Alright! Just got back from the same 5 mile route I did on Monday and wow I feel almost like a new person! No major dehydration episode, and I skimmed at least five if not more minutes off my Monday time! I did about 9.4 minute miles... not bad for a middle distance runner, eh?

Today I didn't even open Pandora. I started off with Elder Bednar's talk about how to receive the Holy Ghost every day of your life from the Oct 2010 conference. Then I put on President Eyring's talk on giving service from the April 2011 conference. It was wonderful. When that was done, I spent the next 15 minutes or so talking to Heavenly Father. Talking about hopes and desires & asking for his help.

I am so blessed. I really am. To start out with, I have sweet Nicole to keep me company whenever I'm home. She is good entertainment too now that she's feeling much healthier than she has for the past 3 years or so. Interesting how she and I seem to parallel each other with health. But anyway, also first of all, I have Edwin. What a gem, he is my gift from Heaven.
Also first of all, I have a non-perfect but amazing family on all sides!

To continue, I am blessed with so much opportunity and life. Right now at our stage, Ed and I really could go just about anywhere and do just about anything! I LOVE that feeling! It is so exciting and invigorating!

Well, I need to start stretching before my heart beat slows down too much. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment