Sunday, September 20, 2009

Ok, I am going running tomorrow morning... this is my commitment, so hopefully it will happen!

P.S. I found workout programs that help you get in shape and ready to run a 5k, a 10k, a half marathon or a whole marathon. Check it out!

http://www.personalrunningtrainer.com/half-marathon.html

2 comments:

  1. ...yes, I'm commenting on my own post. It took me all day, but I finally went for about 45-50 minutes. I had my ear phones in most of the time but ended up listening to nothing... it was refreshing to have nothing electronic being fed into my brain for about an hour.
    Just a few brief thoughts:
    When I make mistakes in making bad choices I feel distanced from Heavenly Father, I feel more alone. My perspective on the world is dreary and skewed.
    I wish I could just be silly and frivolous sometimes.
    I wish I could really believe that I am who others see me as.
    What great sense of liberation one would experience if one could just be rid of the self doubt that constantly plagues the mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the phone calls letting me know you are or went running.

    ReplyDelete