Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Race the Rain
So I was determined to not let my day get by on Mon without a run. It was 4 pm. I decided to get Sol in the stroller and Ian on his bike (because he didn't want to go in the stroller) and head to the park for a run. It was a run walk of about a mile to 1 1/2 miles. Ian biked the whole way - an amazingly strong 3 year old. Half way around the park we saw the dark clouds coming and decided to race the rain. In Ian's words, "the rain won us mommy." We got home wet and a little chilly but energized and had fun. I found that running backwards (as I pulled the stroller so Sol could see Ian coming towards her) is an interesting work out for muscles I never knew I had. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awesome sis!! Good job! I've ran in the rain one time before and it was super exhilarating.. I felt exactly that, like I was racing the rain. It always gets the best of you, but it's a good opponent. :-)
ReplyDelete