Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hi everyone! It's been a long time since I've posted anything on here,... I don't have much to say other than that I went running this morning for about 40 minutes outside. It was great to get out, I'm so glad it's not freezing cold and that Spring is right around the corner!! :-)
I often get kind of stomach sick though during the day after I run,... maybe it's because I'm pushing myself too hard (?) Has anyone else experienced this or have this problem?

3 comments:

  1. its usually within the first hour after running for me - a cleansing I think that is going on in my body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Thanks for sharing sis. Maybe it is a cleansing... I've also noticed that it usually suppresses my appetite. Do you notice an appetite change for you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd agree with the suppression part until about 30 min to an hour later - then I'm usually ravaging hungry! :)

    ReplyDelete