So... How's everyone doing with their exercise? These last few week's weather has definitely put a damper on my exercise. I've still enjoyed going running outside a few times, but the clouds, windchill and light flurries aren't very enjoyable.
Kristy told me last week that she's started running outside with Royce, way to go guys!!
So, let's all find a race to run together sometime in the future! In fact, would anyone be interested in creating our own family/summer fun-run up at the cabin? We could track a running trail that's 1 mile, 5 K, or even longer if anyone's interested. Let me know what you think!
Something I've noticed is that running out in nature is very distracting and a wonderful way to get your mind off of the tediousness (and sometimes pain) of running.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
sounds good to me! we could trace it and then we could even do it during the family brady reunion this July, inviting anyone who wants to to be a part of it.
ReplyDeleteAs for exercising - the sun goes away and I am a TOTAL slacker. I am doing sit-ups and meditation right now in the comfort of my warm bedroom and living room. Hope to be back at the vigorous exercise soon.